Wouldn’t it be amazing if every day was a good hair day! It certainly is not that difficult if you followed a few basic rules and maintained a healthy lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to having great looking hair.
1. Shine serums are available that have been specially formulated to give frizzy or unruly hair a sleek sheen.
2. Regular conditioners are great, but if you really want to pump up the shine,add a leave-in conditioner to your routine.
3. Be smart about blow-drying.As you’re blow-drying your hair, direct the dryer’s nozzle down the hair shafts as you hold each section of hair with a round brush. Finish by pressing the “cool” button on your hair dryer — the cool air produces a reflective effect similar to that of a cool-water rinse after shampooing.
4. Do not use a brush on wet hair. Instead, loosen them with your fingers. This will give curls added lift without flattening them down.
5. Don’t use too much product. If your hair is fine or oily, it’ll become limp. Put a bit of product only on the ends, if needed.
6. To make your blow-out last, spray your hair lightly and then leave it alone. Avoid brushing it out or running your fingers through it as this will make your hair go limp.
7. A flatiron can help straighten hair, which usually looks shinier than wavy hair. But avoid overusing a flatiron — all that heat-styling can be drying!
8. Hydrate your body.Drinking plenty of water will ensure that your hair is properly moisturized from the inside out. About eight glasses a day is ideal. Keep a bottle by your side and sip from it often!
9. Eating a healthy well balanced diet is important for healthy hair growth.Be sure you’re eating plenty of protein, which promotes hair growth.Eggs and nuts are excellent sources of protein.
10. Shiny hair is healthy hair — so don’t abuse it! Limit your hair’s exposure to harsh chemicals, like the chlorine in pools, and lye-based hair-relaxing creams. Use heat-styling as infrequently as you can get away with, and avoid products that contain alcohol, which can dry out your hair and strip its shine.