It was a pleasant surprise to have received the March Glossybox delivered to my door on Thursday 8 th March. As my diary was full for the two days I could not wait for the weekend to try out all the awesome products in the box.
I could not resist a quick peek inside to see what awaited me. With the great design and quality of the Glossybox you know that the products inside will be equally amazing. I was not disappointed!
The March box contents :
- Burberry Body Fragrance
- So Pure Hand Sanitizer
- Creative Nail Design Body Products
- Dr Hauschka Firming Mask and Soothing Mask
- Spa Pedicure
- Urban Chic Eye Shadow
- Beaute’ Chocolate Eyeliner
- Piz Buin Tan Intensifier
- Anesi Beaute’ Apple Stem Cells with Vitamin C
The Burberry Body Fragrance was the first product I tried out and this fragrance was beautiful.
I will certainly buy the full size bottle soon:)
The Creative Nail Design blackcurrent and fig lotion smells and feels divine.
So Pure Hand Sanitiser is refreshing and perfect to slip into your handbag.
All the products in the March Glossybox was certinly value for money and moreover perfect to try out in the comfort of your home!
To subscibe for the Glossybox is easy:
- Simply register and subscribe to receive your monthly GLOSSYBOX.
- Every month, you will receive your indulgently wrapped GLOSSYBOX filled with carefully selected beauty products.
- Test and review!
Cost of subsciption is only R130 !!!